- Homecoming Evaluation Press Release
- Homecoming Scotland 2009: A Year of Celebration
- Homecoming Scotland 2009: Economic Impact
- Evaluation of Marketing Campaign
- Evaluation of Media Campaign
- Evaluation of Media Campaign (Summary)
Homecoming Scotland 2009 has now finished.
Inspired by the 250th anniversary of the birth of Robert Burns, Homecoming Scotland 2009 extended an invitation to Scotland's people at home and abroad to reconnect with our great country. Throughout the year and across the country, more than 400 events provided a special Homecoming welcome. Thank you for your support.
Homecoming Scotland was delivered in association with a number of partners. We would like to thank the hundreds of individuals and organisations that worked so hard to make Homecoming a success.
Homecoming Scotland 2009, a fantastic year of celebrations, ended on 30th November 2009. This website showcases the results of the year and was archived on 30th June 2010. All images and content are copyright and use of any content or images outwith this site is unauthorised.